The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter/page bearing the following information:
- Full Name of the Author(s)
- Post/Research Scholar/Student
- Institutional Affiliations (if any)
- Contact Details of the Author(s) with Mobile Number
- A self declaration that it is an original work and has not been published/ sent for publication anywhere else.
- File must be in Microsoft Word format following MLA 8th edition
- Contributor(s) must maintain a strict ethical stand regarding acknowledgement of works cited and ideas borrowed from others.
- The paper submitted should evince serious academic work contributing new knowledge or innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
- The plagiarism in paper will be subjected to complete rejection.
- End notes and foot notes have to be avoided.
- Title of the paper should be bold, capitalized and centered. The font should be 14 point.
- In text the titles of books should be Italics and titles of articles from journals and books should be “quoted”.
- Font of the text should be Times New Roman 12 point.
- Line Spacing: 1.5.
- There should be a margin of 1 inch on all four sides of the paper.
- Word limit: Minimum 2000 and Maximum 2500 words.
- Rejected papers won’t be sent back to the contributor(s).
- Authors are requested to submit their manuscript via email on email address
The acceptance for publication in the journal is subject to peer review and the journal authorities still reserve the right to make the final decision on the publication of your submission. A book volume with ISBN of selected papers is also possible.